“Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching.
Because whatever you see can inspire you.”
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 readers/followers.
‘Liebster’ in German means – dearest, sweetest, kindest, beloved….and all the nice words you can think of :). I’m overwhelmed that someone would describe my blog with these words and I’m incredibly honored and humbled.
Thank you, Ann for the nomination. I really appreciate it. Ann is an amazingly gifted writer and you can view her blog here: http://imusthavelostmymarbles.wordpress.com
So here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blog that has given you the award.
2. State 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you.
4. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
5. Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer
6. Go to their page and tell them.
11 Random facts about myself
1. I love drinking coffee.
2. My birthday is on 22nd of December 19(@@)
3. I prefer pancakes over waffles.
4. I have no tattoos, and I will never get any.
5. I like to give homemade Christmas presents like chocolate chip cookies and biscotti.
6. I have two brothers and a sister.
7. I have never smoked. I can’t stand the smell of cigarettes 😦
8. One of my favourite movies is Scent of a Woman.
9. I’m a day dreamer. They say dreams will turn into reality 🙂
10. I have good sense of humour.
11. I love all furry creatures big and small *(^___^)*
Here are my list of nominees:
And now, my answers to the 11 questions:
1. What or who inspired you to start a blog?
Blogging to me serves as a personal journal. My 6-year-old has started reading some of the quotes and jokes in my blog. It’s a great digital record of all the important things in life that I would like my daughters to read when they are older.
2. What is one thing you have always wanted to do?
I would love to live on an island like Bali.
3. What is the best book you have read recently?
There are two books I have really enjoyed. For fiction – The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga and non-fiction – The Secret of Letting Go by Guy Finley.
4. What annoys you the most?
5. Your favourite blog?
My favourite blog is http://www.5kidswdisabilities.com (The writer is such an amazing mom)
6. What is the best and the worst thing about blogging?
Best thing about blogging is interaction. It’s a great opportunity to meet lots of people from around the globe. Worst thing is when there’s no traffic to my blog 😦
7. What is your favorite TV show at the moment?
Hot in Cleveland. (Betty White is hilarious)
8. What can you not live without?
Water and fresh air *(^___^)*
9. Name one skill that you wish you had.
Cake-decorating. My 6-year-old like pretty decorations on her birthday cake and buying the cake is a no-no, mom has to bake and decorate. 😦
10. What is the high of your day?
After my wake-up call, that is drinking my morning coffee.
11. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Definitely chocolate *(^___^)*
My questions to you:
1. Who is the most important person in your life?
2. Three must-haves on a desert island.
3. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
4. What’s your most over-used phrase?
5. Did you have an imaginary friend?
6. If your life has a theme song, what would it be?
7. What’s your favourite sport?
8. If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
9. What is your most embarrassing moment?
10. Please complete this sentence: “…………..makes me laugh.”
11. Coffee or tea?
Happy Blogging! *(^____^)*