“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
– Helen Keller
Sometime late November last year, I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger and Very Inspiring Blog awards approximately two weeks after I started this blog. I was excited but at that time I really had no idea what it was all about, being a new and not so tech-savvy blogger.
It was a pleasant surprise to receive the nomination of the Versatile Blogger Award from the blogger of the beautiful blog Letters to Chace & Harper. Thank you for the nomination. I’m truly grateful and glad to know others have been inspired by my blog.
So, here’s the fun part:
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person (or animal) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 things about myself:
1. I’m left-handed.
2. I am inspired by the life-lessons in the book, Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom.
3. I love to cook and bake for my family I like trying out new recipes from different cuisine – Western, Asian & Mediterranean.
4. I’m afraid of frogs. I’ll never kiss a frog 🙂
5. I love coffee and chocolate.
6. My Rottweiler’s name is Monster.
7. I enjoy watching Spongebob with my daughters. Love the humor and it helps keep me sane.
15 inspiring blogs you have to check out:
10. Rumpy Dog
12. Baxter Biscuits