🎄Hello December 🎄
⛄️❄️I’m so happy to see you!❄️⛄️
“Wear gratitude like a cloak,
and it will feed every
corner of your life.”
If I can stop one heart
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again,
I shall not live in vain.”
– Emily Dickinson
“Politics is the art of postponing decisions until they are no longer relevant.” – Henri Queuile
“Faith is seeing light
with your heart
when all your eyes
see is darkness.”
I can’t believe NBC is 10 years old already. Oh gosh! Where have all the years gone? Time flies when you’re busy doing everything and nothing.
So, what has the past decade taught this cat? Well…
1. Love cannot exist if there is selfishness.
2. Show kindness but don’t get yourself drowned.
3. It’s good to enhance your persuasion skills.
4. Be strong and stand tall.
5. Curiosity didn’t kill the cat. Complacency did.
6. Accept your human for who they are even if their feet stinks.
7. Be well groomed.
8. Get mad, then get over it.
9. Be self-contained.
10. Life is so much easier with a sense of humor.
to be stressed.”
promise you heaven
before election and
give you hell after.”
– Emma Goldman
“I ain’t heavy, I’m his brother.”