…without having to diet:
1. Start the day with oats and you won’t be hungry for hours.
2. Eat for pleasure and good health, not for weight loss.
3. Use yoghurt instead of cream.
4. Snack on fruit and nuts instead of chocolate and crisps.
5. Use plastic squeezy bottle for olive oil and sauces – it helps you use less.
6. Eat carbs like pasta and potatoes for lunch instead of in the evening.
7. Eat more fish, chicken, vegetables and salad and less red meat and pork.
8. Steam instead of grill, grill instead of roast, roast instead of fry.