Make the ultimate snack experience by dipping it into a superb nutritious homemade hummus.
1 (15 oz) can chick peas
2 tablespoon tahini
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp paprika
A pinch of sea salt
Blend together and tuck right in. Oil for skin, garlic for circulation and immunity. Lemons for cleansing, chick peas for nutrients and energy. Enjoy!
…without having to diet:
1. Start the day with oats and you won’t be hungry for hours.
2. Eat for pleasure and good health, not for weight loss.
3. Use yoghurt instead of cream.
4. Snack on fruit and nuts instead of chocolate and crisps.
5. Use plastic squeezy bottle for olive oil and sauces – it helps you use less.
6. Eat carbs like pasta and potatoes for lunch instead of in the evening.
7. Eat more fish, chicken, vegetables and salad and less red meat and pork.
8. Steam instead of grill, grill instead of roast, roast instead of fry.
List of healthy snacks:
a. 1 – apple
b. 1- banana
c. 16 – 20 Almonds
d. 1/4 cup – grapes
e. 1 – Fruit juice popsicle
f. 1 tablespoon peanut butter
g. 1 cup – plain low fat or nonfat yogurt
h. 40 thin sticks – Pretzels
i. 1 handful sunflower or pumpkin seeds in shells
j. 3 tablespoons – raisins