It always warms my heart when I receive a blog award. So, I’m truly blessed and humbled to have been chosen to receive the “WordPress Family Award” from a wonderful bloggy-friend at http://ballybin.wordpress.com
I have been inspired by Tamrah’s blog and I really admire her honesty and courage in sharing her innermost thoughts on her life journey.
This is brand new award from Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com “I am part of the WordPress Family Award”. Anyone can take this award any time and pass it on to ten others!
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award.” from Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Thank you for your support. I’m glad you’re part of my “bloggy” family.