Wishing you blessings of love and peace…
….wherever you may be.
Eli from the blog, Coach Daddy nominated me for a quote challenge and the rules are:
Humans often think that cats spent 95 percent of their time sleeping and relaxing and the other 5 percent eating and stretching/scratching. But that is far from the truth. Cats have ups and downs in life too. And for the longest time, the following quote would best describe my life.
Quote # 1
“It’s all messy. The hair. The bed. The words. The heart. Life …” –William Leal
Then one day, I stumble upon an interesting quote by a wise and famous tailwagger.
Quote # 2
“In the books of life, the answers aren’t in the back.” – Charles Schulz
My life’s perspective has since changed and I now live by the following quote.
Quote # 3
“Fear less, hope more; eat less; chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.” – Swedish Proverb
The three meowminees are:
Farah @ The Girl with Coffe
Hannah @ Hannah Fearless Blog
Witchy @ Witchy Wisdoms
― Martin Luther
– Leo Tolstoy
[Pics from http://bestanimations.com]