“Should I lose weight or buy a bigger basket?”
I believe every little step you take could add to significant life-altering changes:
1. Do what makes you happy regardless of what anyone else thinks.
2. Focus on what you want, and do not let your mind worry about things you do not want.
3. See everything that happens in your life as a learning experience. Resist the temptation to beat yourself up. Commit to learning the lesson and making positive changes.
4. Think of something you have always wanted to do. Focus on the joy that it will bring you and commit to it.
5. Watch your words as they shape your world. Stop complaining and criticizing as this will only attract more of what you do not like.
1. I will not bark each time I see or hear a dog on TV.
2. I will not steal underwear belonging to my mistress and then dance all over the back yard with it.
3. I will not chew red crayons or pens, because my master will think that I am hemorrhaging.
4. I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
5. I must shake the rainwater out of my coat BEFORE I enter the house.