starting the new year with a healthy sandwich!
New Year’s Toast
By Joanna Fuchs
Here’s to the new year…
May it bring more joy and success
And less grief and regret.
To our dreams…
May we never stop believing in them
And taking the actions that will make them a reality.
To our friends, loved ones, associates (or colleagues)…
May we take the time to let them know
How much it means to us
To have them in our lives.
Let us encourage more and criticize less,
Give more and need less.
And whenever we can,
Let us create harmony and peace.
To new beginnings…
Let us start fresh, right now,
To make this the very best year ever.
A very Happy New Year to all of us!
– Rangoo Srinivas
5. I will not demand to get out the minute after I come in and vice versa.
4. I will not scratch wallpaper, curtains, furniture, clothing or my scratch pad.
3. I will not annoy the dog next door (unless I’m in a bad mood)
2. I will come when my human calls me (occasionally)
and the Number One New Year’s Resolution for 2014 is…
1. I will not sleep more than 23 hours per day.